Stockport Flat Investigation 2

In the image above you can see the full list of words the Spirit Talker app said during my investigation of a flat in the Stockport area of England on the 2nd of May 2021. At the time, this app was the only piece of equipment I owned and I was skeptical on how legitimate it was as a real investigation tool. Looking at the list of words now, I can see little context behind what was said. The first two words 'Find' and 'Fortune' could be related, but as there is no further mention of a fortune in this list, I doubt it. It's interesting that the word 'Find' is repeated in this list, and I would assume the probability of this repetition occurring to be unlikely. As I publish more lists to this blog, more of an indication to how rare this phenomena is will be seen and commented on. I also found 'Are you afraid' very interesting as I don't get the impression the spirit was saying it in a threatening way. If you look at the words, the only negative words are 'cry', 'nasty', and 'frustration'. The rest are neutral in connotation. Another interesting point is the final thing spoken on the app was 'Share my message' which is similar to a goodbye, granted it wouldn't have been the final thing said if I had kept the app going for a few moments longer.

Above you can see the first 14 words of the words list with the times taken for those words to be said. I find it incredibly interesting how between the two instances where it took a longer time to reply on back to back words, these being from W3 and W12, there is a clear pattern of alternation between an increase in response time and decrease in response time. I wouldn't expect this pattern to exist in a random word generator, and this pattern lasts for around five minutes. 

Above you can see the remaining words of the list. Again you can see the same alternation pattern occur from W20. Looking at both tables, there would have been a pattern occur in the middle, had W19 not have had the same amount of time follow it as what came before it. For this investigation the app took a minimum of 20 seconds to provide a word, a maximum of 1 minute and 9 seconds to provide a word, and an average time of 45.269 seconds to provide a word. A very interesting detail is that the same time is taken to reply back to back twice in the investigation, these moments in the table are where the arrows point sideways to one another. The first of this occurrence happens immediately after the word 'Find' and the second happens immediately before the word 'Find' is repeated. I wouldn't expect this kind of pattern to occur at all in a random word generator, and I look forward to seeing if the pattern is at all replicated in future investigations. 

As I construct theories on if there is a reason why some words get a quicker response than others, I will update these investigation posts to comment on this. You can follow The True Paranormal on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with posts, and you can email thetrueparanormal1@gmail.com or message on social media, or comment on this blog, if you have any experiences you wish to share or places you would like to see investigated. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall