Introduction

I am currently 24 years old and have always been interested in the paranormal. Recently I have bought some equipment, and have found a team to investigate with. This has encouraged me to create this blog where I can record our findings. In the past I've done a few investigations of locations not known to be haunted using a random word generator on my tablet in order to gain a good baseline of what the data should look like in 'inactive' locations. I will upload these results to this blog and comment on what I believe they show, as well as theories I have. 

The table you can see in the image shows the results I gained when very briefly testing the app for the first time. The minimum time between words is 38s, maximum time between words is 58s, and the average is 51.667s. The green arrows indicate a decrease in time taken to provide a reply. A theory I intend on testing with tables like this is that spirits cannot consistently communicate with our known world due to energy consumption. I believe they have a set amount of energy and that this depletes as they do things, just as what would happen with a human. They they need a recharge period before activity can occur again. I'm hoping the arrows will indicate this in future lists, and in a way they do here. 

This investigation occured on 1/5/21 in a flat I used to live in. There was no reason to suspect it was haunted, so I suspect it hadn't been investigated before. As there is no activity, it would be expected for the spirits to have little energy, or be 'weak' as the words list says first. We (me and my mum) never had the heating on and my mum would often say the flat was cold, which could be why 'Freezing' was said. I have no knowledge of why 'Emilia' was said. 

Due to the first reply taking the longest, its possible that the spirits had taken some time to gather energy before replying and the quickened responses are due to the discharge of energy I suspect can take place. If the investigation had lasted for a few moments longer, I would expect to have seen a significant increase in time it takes to reply. 

I also keep a journal which documents my recent investigations and will upload some entries from there, along with more theories and my overall research into the paranormal. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall