Spirit Talker App

Through all of my investigations I have used the Spirit Talker app. It is a random word generator and is believed that spirits can manipulate this to communicate with an investigator. For example, you could ask the spirit what it's name is and the name 'Emily' could be the next word the generator says, indicating that the spirits name is Emily. 

In the image above, you can see the home page for the Spirit Talker app. The start button switches it on and it will start generating words, and the off button stops this. A huge advantage of this app is the folder button. The app saves each session in the folder section along with the date the investigation occured, the time it started, each word spoken, and the time each word was spoken. This is incredibly useful for analysing the data collected during investigations. The name of the file can be edited and I edit this to show the location so that I know where the investigation took place. No dates or times in the list outside of the title can be altered. 

I really like this app and don't think it is faked in any way. It doesn't ask for any microphone permissions, and if it did use your microphone to listen to your questions and provide a response then the results gained would seem far more fluent in conversation than what I have gathered so far. I have gained the occasional direct response, but it is not so often that I think the app is responding to what I say because it can hear me. I have also had certain words spoken in this app occur at the same time a touch activated light up bear has lit up untouched, and the word spoken was relevant to this phenomena. I will discuss in more detail when I post about those specific investigations. 

I also find the words lists to be quite varied in tone and consistency of conversation. Sometimes it will seem like I'm having a conversation, but then it will go off the rails. Sometimes the list will seem dark in tone, other times it will seem light in tone. There doesn't seem to be enough consistency for it to be faked, yet there is too much consistency for it to not be classed as good evidence of the paranormal. Again, I will elaborate more on this with analysis of investigations. 

With this app I intend on analysing everything I can. I will look into what words it says, where it says them, and how often words are repeated, along with if any words are frequently repeated only in certain locations. I will also look into the time it takes for a new word to be generated as I believe this to be incredibly relevant and that a pattern could emerge here which supports my theory of energy consumption and recharge which I explain in the previous post. I'm looking forward to analysing the words lists gained through use of this app to truly test the data provided against my theories. I will try and dedicate posts to the theories I have. I will also do one post per word list created as usually I do one list in an investigation. The longer lists I've done are made of around 50 words which will be interesting to break down, but these do take a while for me to write up. Regardless, they are interesting and something to look forward to. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall