Touch activated light up cat balls and bear



Some equipment I have recently started using is a touch activated light up bear and three cat balls which work in the same way. The images I will use in this post are courtesy of spiritshack.co.uk which sells everything you could need for conducting an investigation. These devices work in the same way which is why I've made this post discussing them both. If they are touched then they light up. I find the bear is more effective, and this could be because the spirit of a child could recognise the bear and want to play with it. 

I've seen videos of investigations where the bear has fallen over. I've not yet experienced this, but I'm skeptical if it is to fall backwards because as you can see, there is a large battery on the bears back which acts as a weight pulling it backwards. Another disadvantage of the bear is that it's difficult to place the battery. There is a possibility of damaging wires as you accidentally squish the bear to fit the battery properly into place, and this could potentially mess with the sensors. 

I rarely experience the cat balls lighting up, and when they do then only one tends to light up. I need to label the ones I have due to this as I'm unsure if one is perhaps more sensitive or has a dodgy sensor. Either way, these are far less effective than the bear, but this means if they do go off then I definitely class this as significant. 

An important point to note on these pieces of equipment are they don't go off easily. I have gently picked up the balls without them lighting up, and I've wafted the bear to the point of seeing it visibly rock and it hasn't lit up. This eliminates the possibility of any nearby team members lighting up these devices accidentally through things like footsteps as it seems the only way of lighting these up is by touching them, sometimes with a decent amount of force. Both devices are definitely worth having, especially the bear, as they aren't rigged in any way. There are no remotes, and it is hard to set them off. They are also useful to use in conjunction with the Spirit Talker app as sometimes they will light up in sync with particular words said. For example, as the word 'feel' is spoken, the bear could light up. This would be significant because the app and the bear have nothing to do with one another, both are completely seperate pieces of equipment. I will keep track of how often these unlikely occurrences happen as I feel them to be strong evidence, and these are things I have experienced in more recent investigations. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall