Location X main investigation part 1

On the 2nd of May 2021 I got the opportunity to investigate a particular building in the Manchester area which will remain anonymous due to reasons explained in my previous blog. The investigation started at 10:46:01 and at the time I only had the spirit talker app to use as equipment. This meant there was a good amount of time sitting in a spacious room on the first floor listening to the words come through, along with the sounds around me. I spoke to the spirits during this investigation and at some point during this word list or the next word list I became convinced that there was someone walking around the room in one of the back passages which led from one side to the other. I asked the only other person in the building at the time if it was them, and they responded by saying as the person who runs the place hadn't given permission for me to investigate while the location was closed that he didn't want to get caught on a camera messing around with me. I can't remember why this part of the investigation was so short,  it could have been due to the footsteps I was hearing, or it could have been as this investigation was merely a test of the app.

Looking at the words, it took 1 minute and 5 seconds for the first word to be said which could be because the spirits aren't expecting anyone to communicate with them as, to my knowledge, the location hasn't been investigated before. Two of the words are negative in connotation, these being 'Poor' and 'Hurt', the rest are all neutral although for words like 'She's here' and 'Sigh' this would depend on tone spoken for if these were positive or negative. The names 'Moore' and 'Jennie' are both interesting as I know a 'Moore' and the name 'Jennie' isn't to dissimilar to the name of someone who has a connection to this particular location. 

It took a minimum of 20 seconds for a word to be spoken, a maximum of 1 minute and 8 seconds for a word to be spoken, and on average a word was spoken every 43.2 seconds. As you can see from the table, a pattern can be seen with the red and green arrows which show an increase or decrease in time taken for a spirit to reply, with red being an increase and green being a decrease. The pattern occurs from the first word with decrease, decrease, then three increases, followed by two more decreased, followed by yet another period of three more increases. I find it interesting that the word 'Passage' occurs near to where the same amount of time is taken to reply twice in a row which you can see by the two arrows pointing to one another. The word 'Passage' is significant because I heard footsteps coming from the back passage. 

Due to this list being so short there isn't much to infer from it, but once I've uploaded all investigations from this location then I will cross reference them to see if there are any recurring patterns. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall