Journal Entry 1


Hello! This is probably going to be my least formal post as it is based purely on my own writings about experiences regarding investigations. This journal, which you can see pictured above, is something I decided to do a while ago now and is something I keep meaning to add to but keep forgetting about. I decided to get it because if you experience something, whether that be in an investigation or not, your memory of the event changes. The more time you leave it, the more likely you are to either forget about the experience entirely, or just change a fair few significant details without knowing. The journal allows for me to write down everything that I remember happening in an investigation as close to the time as possible. I don't make these notes during the investigation as that is impractical due to near to no lighting, but I try to remember to add to the journal once the investigation is complete. 

That being said, not every entry may be investigation related. I've also been using the journal to keep track of how this blog is progressing, so eventually you may find yourself reading notes on that. It's also a good way of me making notes on things I should probably research and blog about. Enjoy. 

15/01/22

The time is currently 02.12am, just over 45 minutes away from me starting my next investigation in the cellar of ** ***** ******, Stockport. My touch activated light up bear has arrived and been tested for perhaps an hour with the battery in, but no intentional communication with the spirits. 

The bear did not light up, as predicted with no requests for it to, even though the lights and sensors work. The bear will definitely be used in my investigation later, as will the cat balls.

The cat balls showed promising results on 11/01/22 for the investigation between 03:01:52 and 03:44:20. The three were spread across the room, but all ahead of me. At around 03:26, inbetween the two times 'scary' appeared on the list, the ball closest to me flashed although untouched. It flashed again at precisely 03:32:12, the moment the app said 'we will touch you'.

I need to create a graph to further analyse word frequency to determine potential energy build up, and I need to also analyse the list for semantic fields and repetition. I suspect a 'longer than normal' gap will occur near to when the balls each flashed. If so, this will provide more evidence beyond wierd coincidences to the app being legitimate. 

Another important note to make on that investigation is it seemed the spirit was hesitant to communicate, possibly even concerned. I get the same impression often in the staff room at work. It could be an indication of a child spirit, or just a kind one.

I will be placing the bear where the ball which went off was. Hopefully, this will not only provide results, but show if there is potential significance to that area ( the middle of the room). 


The time is 04:03AM and I am pleased to write the bear was a success! As I wasn't hoping, it went off so much that I didn't know what words were being said at the same time, and I don't know when the last flash occured. I assume all devices only flashed during the first 15 minutes of the investigation. 

I placed the bear in the middle of the room, on the same box the ball which went off last time was on. The three balls were placed on boxes along the wall I faced. Only the one on the left end flashed. It was possibly parallel to the bear with a walkable alley between the two. The bear was placed facing towards my tablet (on my right), the bear was to my left. Its right arm and right leg flashed, indicating the spirit was stood to my left, the direction I am most inclined to look, although this could be due to natural light entering from the kitchen. 

The bears leg was going off the most. I started to think the sensor may be off, but after lifting and placing back to 'reset' the bear, the arm went off shortly after. No further activity occured after this. Possible theories: 1. Energy became drained 2. The spirit became wary of me messing if the bear went off too much 3. The leg could have been dodgy and the arm going off could be due to settling. 

Note on point 3 - unlikely due to the bear not going off at all after initial placement flashes during trial tests.

Note to self: label cat balls due to only one going off in 2 investigations so far. 



That's the end of that entry! As you can see, these entries are as real as you can get regarding paranormal investigating. It's just me writing notes and making theories, and I'm still yet to do graphs or label the cat balls. I have started analysing word lists though, so that's progress. One thing I'm really interested to see with these journal entries is if there is some sort of build up over time. As you can see, the first post was about the first proper investigation with the combination of the bear, the cat balls, and the spirit talker app. Now I've got more equipment, and most notably a ouija board, so it would be interesting to see if the entries all report tame activity until the ouija board is used... It'll be interesting to see. 

Anyway, thank you for reading to the end of this post! I really hope you enjoyed it. If you have any comments whether that be about the blog, experiences of your own, or even places you would like for me to investigate, then you can comment and follow on here, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Reddit, and you can email thetrueparanormal1@gmail.com for a quick response to any questions.

Comments

  1. Great Post! It's great to get a sense of your 'behind the scenes' journalling as you are going along, very interesting 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! 😄 I'm glad you find it interesting 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall