The True Paranormal: Blog Update


Hello! I felt the need to do this post just so you all have a clear view of what 'The True Paranormal' is and how often you can expect to see new posts. I wanted to start by apologising for not having posted for the last four months, I got a bit wrapped up in general life stuff. I do have a job aside from this blog, so posting every other day, which was my initial aim, was a bit tough to stick to as it can take around 8 hours for me to make a new post. For this reason posts will be uploaded at least once a week, with the next one being about the Colville Covered Bridge. I'm going to try and be a bit more social on Facebook at twitter to make up for the lack of posts, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the paranormal. 

For anyone who is new to this blog, 'The True Paranormal' is a group I have founded which at the moment is predominantly focused on paranormal research. I do intend on branching out into investigations, and have done a number of them so far, but at the moment the bulk of posts will be research focused. I'm hoping that this website will grow into a huge database of paranormal information: a go-to for knowledge about haunted locations, investigators, urban legends, hauntings, and overall potential which the paranormal has. I believe you need to acknowledge the potential existence of everything in order to get a true understanding of everything which could exist. If something has been disproven and debunked, then I will not discuss it on this website as there is no potential for that particular signing/incident to exist in truth. 

I will always try my best to be sensitive to things such as people's experiences, but I will also try my best to maintain a scientific angle with all things I post about. My overall view currently is that the paranormal does exist, but that there is a lot of misinformation out there. This misinformation has either been passed down over time, or is the result of various horror media (I'm looking at you, conjuring films). I'm hoping this website can rectify that. On that note, please correct me if ever I do say anything that is incorrect. I try to find at least ten sources for a post, which I list in the post, but it can be clear that sometimes these sources have been sources for one another. If you know something that is different to what I've put in my post, please let me know your source and I will correct it. 

Thank you very much for reading this update post! I felt it was necessary to address my absence and to let you all know the path going forwards. If there is anything you want me to post about, please let me know. You can reply to this post, or let me know through twitter (now X), Facebook, or even Tumblr. You can also email thetrueparanormal1@gmail.com and I will always reply to any questions you have. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall