Journal Entry 3

16/01/22

The time is 14:39 so this will not be a long entry due to only having five minutes of my break left. I was reading through my notes when an interesting thought on angels and demons came to me. Perhaps 'angels' are spirits who use positive energy for power and 'demons' are spirits who use negative energy for power? The 'heaven' and 'hell' ideas could merely reflect the tone of environment the spirit prefers to dwell in. 

Heaven and hell, along with angels and demons, seem unlikely to exist in a literal sense. The only way they can exist like that are if they reside within a seperate, mostly unobservable, dimension and if portals do indeed exist. 

Things to look into:

. Religious Mythology
. Dimensions
. Quantum Physics?
. Mirrors


My Present Thoughts

As you can see from the date of the journal entry written above, it was a while ago that I wrote that. I still agree with what I wrote there, and so do still think angels and demons are likely just terminology for what is simply a spirit that thrives on positive or negative energy. Even though this was written a couple of years ago, I do still need to look into what I listed above; and so I will likely do articles on these topics in the future. I put a question mark next to 'quantum physics' due to the potential relevance of quantum entanglement when paranormal activity occurs. I remember less now about physics now than I did a few years ago, so I won't try to justify this point any further right now. 


Thank You!

Thank you for reading this incredibly short post! I hope you've enjoyed reading an insight into the thoughts of a paranormal researcher. The journal is something I've kept trying to add to over the years to document how my thoughts on the paranormal have changed over time, along as to document accurate information about the investigations or experiences I've had over the years. This way these details won't be warped over time by false memories. These are quite good articles for me to do too as they allow for me to stay on track with my schedule of posting on a Monday and Friday due to how short they are; plus they don't require research like all the other articles do. I've also used the journal occasionally in more recent times to document progress of 'The True Paranormal'. There will be a new location article out on Monday the 29th of April, and then there will be a new creature article on the Friday of that week! I'm very excited for the creature one as it's about a creature I've been meaning to research for a while. 

A special thank you goes to Damain, Nicolette, Kerry, GD, The Cornish Ghost Whisperers, Beardo Gets Scared, Starlight Phoenix Paranormal, Paranormal Penny Pinchers, the Australian Paranormal Society, Codegas Codex of Curiousity, Phantom Detectives LLC, and Shadow Walkers Paranormal Investigators for your continued support of The True Paranormal. If you want to follow The True Paranormal you can do so on Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, X (formerly known as Twitter), and Tumblr. You can also subscribe to The True Paranormal on YouTube, or directly to this website through the bar on the left which will give you email notifications. That bar also lists all of the links which will take you to The True Paranormal's various social media platforms. If you want to contact me about your own experiences, or about anything at all paranormal, you can email thetrueparanormal1@gmail.com 

Comments

  1. Lots of interesting, detailed reads and you can tell a lot of thought has gone into each individual one. We'll done!!! And a massive thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall