Journal Entry 4

2/10/22 - Entry 4

The time is 00:02 and I am considering doing something both incredibly stupid yet poignant. It's been a while since I last wrote in here and I am still yet to use the graph paper. I've been too focused on my writing and rebuilding to do anything investigation related. 

However, I did do an investigation the other night. Not much happened and I did it in the living room with both the bear and all three balls out, the bear was in the centre of the room, the balls were scattered around the edge but all in view. I also used the random word generator. Only one significant thing happened and this was when the app said 'feel' I asked it if it could feel the bear and at the same time it said something like 'I can' the bear lit up. This happened right at the start of the investigation and nothing happened aside random words for the rest of the session which ran for approximately 40 minutes.

I'm incredibly tempted to buy a ouija board - the stupid thing mentioned earlier. I've been researching it and the thing I must look more into is the demon who goes by many names, mainly Pazuzu or Zozo, and is often encountered via ouija board. Other names to research are Lily and Mama. 

I feel the ouija board in this house is the best way to get significant proof of the paranormal, along with significant evidence against the paranormal. Either the paranormal exists and the ouija will cause a significant rise in activity here, or, it does not exist and the use of the board will provide no changes or results. 

In theory, it should only take one use of the board to prove which side of the debate is true. I'm currently researching the previous mentioned names, the case files of Ed and Lorraine Warren, plus the history of the board itself. Any information I find will be noted in this book, as will any investigation I may conduct upon gaining a board, plus the aftermath.

Things to look into:

. Pazuzu/Zozo
. Lily (sister of Zozo?)
. Mama (rival of Zozo?)
. The case files of Ed + Lorraine Warren
. Ouija board history
. The extent of paranormal activity (how high is the bar?)


My Present Thoughts

I feel the above journal entry is the turning point in my paranormal journey. I remember becoming incredibly curious at the time about the ouija board purely because it was something viewed as this big evil thing which is guaranteed to summon demons. Listening to videos of Ed and Lorraine Warren, two paranormal investigators, talking about it just made me even more curious. I viewed it, with how people spoke about it, as something which should prove the paranormal if it's such a guarantee of intense demonic activity. This is why I bought one, and this is why I knew using it in a house with extremely minimal experienced hauntings would be the perfect test to see if there really was anything to the board. 

I did go on to properly research the ouija boards history, and I eventually wrote it up into an article on this website. The same goes for Ed and Lorraine Warren, along with their annabelle doll case. I still haven't looked properly into the entities associated with the ouija board, but will definitely write about them in the future. It'll be interesting to see their roots and how much they've been emphasised, or perhaps even created, by horror media. As for if activity did ramp up following me obtaining a ouija board, you'll have to keep an eye out for future journal entry articles. 

I do enjoy looking back through my journal as it shows how my thoughts, theories, and attitude towards the paranormal has changed over time. I also feel that these entries show to anyone interested in the paranormal, and to anyone who wants to become involved with investigating, that anyone can do it. It doesn't take much at all, and you don't need all the expensive equipment you see people on tv and on YouTube using. Some investigators don't even use any equipment. I would say though, that if you do want to go on the journey you read in these entries, that you also document everything possible whenever possible. It's only through accurate documentation that the paranormal will either be proven or disproven. 

On that topic, it's a shame I didn't write what random word generator I was using. I'm going to assume it was Spirit Talker as that's the one I've stuck with for a long while now. I also remember a few coincidences, such as the one described, occuring while using the Spirit Talker app alongside the bear and balls. It's important to note a couple of things on that experience. The first is that the app is in no way connected to the bear or balls, so there is no way of any device knowing what any other device is about to do. The next thing is that it occured at the start of the session. I have determined there is a settling period to the bear and balls where they are likely to light up shortly after being placed. I feel this detail emphasises the fact that it could have just been a coincidence that the bear lit up seemingly in time with a conversation it seemed I was having with the app. If it was later in the investigation, then I feel this moment would have more credibility. 

I have found though that it seems the paranormal walks this odd line of coincidence, leading me to suspect the paranormal thrives on coincidence. This kind of coincidence of the bear or balls lighting up the moment the app says something touch related is not a one off. It's rare, but it happens. This lining up of activity between unrelated devices seems significant to me, and it's why I persist in defending the Spirit Talker app. 


Thank You!

Thank you for reading to the end of this article! I hope you enjoyed reading this entry. As said earlier, I do feel this is the turning point for when my investigating started to ramp up. I think these entries could go a fair way on their own as to indicating, not proving, if there really is anything to the paranormal existing. I feel there is, so it would be strange if the entries indicated otherwise. 

A special thank you goes to Damain, Nicolette, Kerry, GD, Chris Willcx, Nicola Jada, Nita Raveling-Hamilton, The Cornish Ghost Whisperers, Beardo Gets Scared, Starlight Phoenix Paranormal, Paranormal Penny Pinchers, the Australian Paranormal Society, Codegas Codex of Curiousity, Phantom Detectives LLC, Shadow Walkers Paranormal Investigators, South Of Spooky, and Don't Scare Claire for your continued support of The True Paranormal. If you want to be thanked in an article, then please share this article across social media and tag 'The True Paranormal'. If I see that you've shared, then I will thank you in the following article. 

If you want to follow The True Paranormal you can do so on Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, X (formerly known as Twitter), and Tumblr. You can also subscribe to The True Paranormal on YouTube, or directly to this website through the bar on the left which will give you email notifications. That bar also lists all of the links which will take you to The True Paranormal's various social media platforms. If you want to contact me about your own experiences, or about anything at all paranormal, you can email thetrueparanormal1@gmail.com 


A Donations Message

At the moment I don't have any ads running on anything, and I intend on the blog always being free for everyone to view because I believe knowledge should never be kept behind a paywall. I do, however, still need an income in order to continue writing articles. If you would like to donate towards The True Paranormal, you can do so via PayPal. If you are interested, my username is Daniel Carr and my paypal email is danielcarr130913@gmail.com. If you donate, I will be sure to thank you across social media and in my articles. Anything donated is much appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uri Geller

Edinburgh Vaults

Leith Hall